Are you looking for more information about the topics addressed in our recent posts? Read through the following resources for more details about home loans and the various types of mortgages available to homeowners today.
- For more on adjustable rate mortgages, see this Federal Reserve Board overview. Here you’ll find a mortgage shopping worksheet, a list of consumer cautions, and general information about ARMs and what they entail.
- To learn more about fixed-rate mortgages, visit BankRate.com and read through this overview. In it, you’ll get basic details on the types of fixed-rate loans, their advantages and disadvantages, and links to other helpful home loan procedural resources.
- For those who would like more details on the various durations of mortgages commonly offered, see MortgageCalculator.com. Here you’ll get descriptions of five different fixed-rate mortgage lengths.
- Learn more about what it takes to qualify for a home loan via this post on Debt to Income Ratio.
- For a comprehensive list of articles on how to buy a home, apply for a mortgage, and pay off your loans, see this HUD.gov page.