Would you like to learn more about the topics covered in our recent blog posts? Whether you’re embarking on your first home buy or interested in refinancing your loan, you might find these resources both informative and helpful.
- This useful mortgage calculator from the Canadian Mortgage and Housing Association can help you find the perfect mortgage payments within your budget.
- Do you know what “due on clause” means? How about “reverse annuity mortgage”? To learn some helpful terminology, check out this extensive glossary from Mortgage101.com
- At eHow.com, read a brief guide to refinancing your mortgage. This article also includes specific information about benefits and considerations you should consider.
- On Investopedia, browse through an in-depth introduction to financing basics. From fixed to adjustable rate loans, this website weighs the pros and cons of different types of loans you’ll want to know as a savvy homebuyer.
- For helpful tips on shopping for a second mortgage, check out MortgageLoan.com.
To get in touch with an expert, call Nelson Sousa at (877) 817-9984.